Enter Your Email For Free Destress And Weigh Less Updates. Your Information Is Safe! We Will Not, And Do Not, Sell Or Share Anyone's Information

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 19, 2009

THE 3 HOUR DIET; THE BEGINNING

The 3 Hour Diet is really cool so far.

Diets are always really cool to me. It is funny because some diets don't work and some do, it just depends on who you talk to.

Like our thumb prints and our DNA, we are all very different and therefore, need a different plan.

I do believe I will be trying The 3 Hour Diet for a while. It has been 3 days now and I have lost 3 pounds, cool, huh?

I always loose weight when I try a diet. The hard part is maintaining the habits and lifestyle.

This program is cool because you eat every three hours. We can eat three meals, two snacks, and one treat. The best part! We can eat whatever we want.

Stay tuned...

Oh, one of the things Jorge Cruise has you do in the book, that is really cool, is pick a couple of words to describe yourself. The "
yourself" that you visualize yourself being. I chose, "slim n sexy." Fun, huh?

If you have any questions or comments, please use the comment function on the blog and I will comment in return:)

If you would like support in your journey of, "destress and weight less," then follow this blog and sign up.

Elizabeth