Enter Your Email For Free Destress And Weigh Less Updates. Your Information Is Safe! We Will Not, And Do Not, Sell Or Share Anyone's Information

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A NEW EARTH

NEW BOOK FOR THE BIBLIOTHERAPY! A NEW EARTH

by Eckhart Tolle A New Earth, Awakening Reprint editionThe Power Of Now was a strong influence on my thought process so I thought I would read A NEW EARTH.  I have read this one before but I thought that it would be a good read after reading THE POWER OF NOW by the same author Eckhart Tolle. 

I just started to read it.  The last time I read it, when Oprah was doing a special on it, I marked the book all up with my pink high lighter.  This time around I am finding that I am interested in different points the book is making.  This is very interesting to me because it indicates that I have made a shift, a cognitive shift, since I read it last.

Let me know what you think!!!

Have a super duper day!

Elizabeth