Enter Your Email For Free Destress And Weigh Less Updates. Your Information Is Safe! We Will Not, And Do Not, Sell Or Share Anyone's Information

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Destress and Weight Less

Let's talk about Destressing our thoughts. My question is, do you believe that you have to be thin to be successful? I am in Southern California a lot and it is a common belief among men and women that you must be thin to be successful.

At first you may say, "I don't believe that." But then, ask yourself, do "I" believe "I" have to be thin to be successful? Interesting isn't it? Many people that I speak to that have stress over their weight issues really do believe, deep down inside, that you have to be thin to be successful.

Guess what? It is not true. You do not have to be thin or beautiful to be successful. Look at the many successful people just in your industry and most are not thin or beautiful.

It is just a thought that I bring up because many people who are over weight and want to loose weight fast have an illusion that unless they do they will not be successful.

It is a myth. Think about that one for a while and I guarantee it will Destress your thoughts. Believe me, you are successful. Look at all you have and all you have done and you will see your success.

Have a great day and don't forget to have fun and be playful because it is in your nature.

Elizabeth